Located on the shores of beautiful Lake Pend Oreille, next to Sandpoint’s famous City Beach, Trinity At City Beach is Sandpoint’s premier waterfront dining experience. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week, and also have a fully stocked bar overlooking our beautiful lakefront vista. Enjoy our beachy, window-filled dining area that lets in an abundant amount of natural light – a relaxing setting no matter the occasion.
With an extensive menu that is nothing less than sublime, an impressive wine list, and amazing views of Lake Pend Oreille and the surrounding mountains, Trinity at City Beach is ready to be your favorite restaurant.
Trinity’s Things to Know:
– Happy Hour is daily from 4 p.m. until 6 p.m., with $1 off draft beers and well drinks.
– Catering is available locally offsite, events on-site on the South Lawn, and also food service at many community events.
– Reservations are always recommended, but not necessary.
– What are the best sellers for breakfast, lunch and dinner? For breakfast, the Classic Breakfast (eggs, breakfast potatoes, toast, breakfast meat); for lunch, the Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad; for dinner, the Cedar Salmon.
– What are the restaurant’s specialties? Pulled Pork Enchiladas, Grilled Caesar Salad, Corn & Crawfish Chowder, Cedar Plank Salmon, Eggs Benedict, Bacon Bloody Marys with Bakon Vodka
– Meaning behind Trinity? As explained by owner Justin Dick: “Bell peppers, onions, celery — it’s the Holy Trinity in southern Creole cuisine in which the restaurant got its roots, and also the base ingredients for gumbo, étouffée, and jambalaya. Trinity at City Beach still serves the gumbo at many of the community events with food service.”